interested in volunteering?!
we have a new volunteer application process!
Heal the City is fortunate enough to have numerous, wonderful and consistent volunteers. To manage the influx of volunteer applications we have created a new process to accept volunteers. HTC is accepting volunteers who are committed for more than 6 months. The clinic has specific volunteer opportunities available each quarter, please see the current opportunities below. If you are a student and are interested in volunteering over the summer, please see our page about summer internships.
Heal the City will be having quarterly orientations for new volunteers.
- Come to the clinic Tuesday- Thursday 12:00-2:00 pm, or contact the volunteer coordinator to schedule a time to pick up an application. The application can be filled out on site, or returned to the clinic upon completion.
- Once processed, our volunteer coordinator will reach out with further instructions about the interview and orientation process.
- Be at least 18 years of age, unless approved by the clinic director
- Tour the clinic on a Monday night
- Pass a criminal background check
- Complete HIPAA training
- Submit immunization record
- Spanish translators
- Medical Providers
- Wellness Instructors
We are always in need of providers and Spanish translators.
other ways to Serve
- Food Ministry- every Monday night HTC provides food for our providers and volunteers who commit their evening to serving our patients.
- Host an event that benefits the Clinic!